John Chernekoff serves as the Vice President of Engineering for Trust Automation, Inc. John oversees all engineering programs and projects, directing development strategy, resources and processes for efficient system and product design. With an extensive background in aerospace, defense, industrial and consumer products/systems, John has a consistent track record of delivering customer solutions, using an agile and collaborative development approach with multi-functional, technical teams. John’s career experience includes executive and management positions at Lockheed Martin, AME Unmanned Air Systems, AeroMech Engineering and Fisher Research Laboratory. John’s design experience includes a variety of products, systems, and analog/digital circuitry at Fisher and Hughes Aircraft Company.
- Unmanned Air System (UAS) and Unmanned Air Vehicle (UAV) development
- Lockheed Martin, AME UAS, AeroMech Engineering
- Industrial/Consumer Portable Electronic Instrumentation design and product development
- Fisher Research Laboratory
- Satellite Communication System design and analysis
- Hughes Aircraft Company